In this workshop, you will help your child to:
- Articulate a sense of purpose
- Communicate about money
- Explore what success means for them
- Learn vital time management skills
- Set goals for prosperity and contentment
Equip Your Children with the Tools to Find Their Way
Parents want to help their kids explore what they want to go after in life — and to do their best to get them started. We want to share time with them, to strengthen our bond with them. We want them to have a sense of purpose, to become prosperous if they work at it, and to be peaceful around money, rather than frightened, anxious or naïve. This groundbreaking workshop is designed with parents, their teens and young adults in mind. It’s a family affair that incorporates fun activities into communication, learning, and practice for a more purposeful, prosperous and peaceful life.
- Explore and refine their sense of purpose
- Examine requests, beliefs and assessments
- Practice best methods of budgeting and cash management with your children
- Apply proven time management methods
- Begin to implement and plan, with action items, goals and a timeline for your children to manage their financial affairs
Mark Blair, father of 18 and 24-year-old daughters and married for 29 years, leads this life-changing workshop. Mark is a proven expert possessing both the Certified Financial Planner and Chartered Financial Consultant designations.
So that everyone can participate, the timing and location of our conversations is flexible. Session focus and length are based upon family concerns and needs.
If you’d like to explore how this workshop can help you help your kids, I’ll be pleased to talk with you.